As some of you that follow me on twitter/instagram will know I recently got my hair cut into a sienna miller esq style, admittedly it's nothing compared to her beautiful blonde locks but if you want a sneaky peek click here. Apologies in advance for the state of my skin, hope it doesn't put you off your cuppa! It was having a good day though ;)
1. prime using Benefit's Porefessional
3. Contour/Bronzer with NARS Laguna and add a pinky/peachy blush
4. I then filled and defined my eyebrows with The Body Shop Eyebrow Kit in 02
5. I then added a smoky eye with various shades from the NAKED Palette by Urban Decay
6. I added lashings of mascara- Hypnose Star by Lancomé
7. I then added a highlighter on the tops of my cheeks and down the bridge of my nose as well as a little under my eyebrow arch!
6. I added a slick of Lipstick Queen in Saint Pink
So there you go! what do you think of my take on Sienna Miller's Golden Globes make up? she looked so effortlessly stunning. Ultimate Girl Crush. Now I'm off to bleach my hair and grab a tan.