I've never actually done a tag before and when I saw this on Amy's blog I decided it was the perfect way to start. She also has a NUXE giveaway up!
1) Who are your most influential bloggers? Who are the ones that you really rely on for reviews and swatches?
I love Ruth from A Model Recommends for her honest reviews and brilliant posts- it almost feels like you're having a conversation. Vivianna Does Makeup is also a loved blogger, her blog is beautifully laid out and you can tell how much effort she puts in. Her reviews are fresh and down to earth. I also like having a nose at Kate's blog, gh0stparties for skincare recommendations - she's always right. I can't leave Amy out either, her reviews are full of information and effort. I also know that she fully tries out a product before reviewing it- honest and practical even if I'm impatient to wait!
2) Do you buy a product solely as a result from one review from your favourite bloggers, or do you look for more reviews from others?
If it's something pricey I like to have a google and see what bloggers have reviewed it, obviously my favourite bloggers are my favourites for a reason and I can usually trust their judgement!
3) What is your most favourite item that you have ever bought as a consequence of blogs?
4) What is your least favourite item that you have ever bought as a consequence of blogs?
I don't think there is anything! I'm quite fussy with which products I buy. Perhaps the baby lips lip balm? Although I knew it was going to be atrocious when I bought it!
5) Name 5 products you have bought recently as a result of blogs.
I don't think I've bought anything recently, I've repurchased Bioderma and Moroccan Oil.
6) Have you ever given into blogger hype? If so, which hype?
I've just purchased the Enrapture totem hair curler! It's already lived up to the hype with just one use. Psssss- £17.99 at home bargains!
7) Have you ever avoided blogger hype? If so, which hype?
The Naked 3 palette is something I don't want to own, I've got the first and it's perfect but who really needs that many eyeshadows? and they're all rose/pink/gold based and would look awful against my skin. I don't need to look like I've got a eye infection! The Clarisonic seems a waste of money, it sounds great but would I really use it more than a couple of times?
8) Is everything you buy based on blogger reviews or are there some items you buy without checking out a review?
Usually a MUA or a skincare consultant at the stands can alter my mind. Especially if they're trained and do know what they're talking about! My skin is very temperamental so sometimes I ignore the bloggers hype and settle for what I know as not everything works for everyone and I'm the least likely person to get on with something.
I think I should tag everyone! I've got more 'the blogger made me buy it' than I thought!