1. Brush any knots out of your hair
2. Part hair down the back
3. Separate hair into two sections
4. Plait one side ( You can use small elastic hair bands to secure it or just temporary)
5. Plait the other side and secure
6. Pull fringe down if it's up!
7. Pin up one side just above fringe or wherever is preferred using slides
8. Pin up other side and tuck under the ends using slides
9. Secure and you're ready to go!
This is a really easy hairstyle to do. I only seem to wear it at home but when I do I usually do it on the day or evening after I've washed it. It looks really good after been slept on too! 2 day hair style! Good for hiding greasy roots too. I haven't done it yet with a fringe but I quite like how it looks! It looks really good after taking it down too, nice waves! Perfect if your hair doesn't get greasy within a day or two.